- CONTACT US / REQUEST A QUOTE
Get in touch with us! Fill out our CONTACT US form or send an email to: Sales@ThePrintDoctor.com.
Please include as much detail about your vision as possible; the product(s) of interest, sizes, styles, and logo/image(s). If decisions haven’t been finalized, or you are unsure about anything, don’t worry – we are here to help every step of the way! We’re proud to be able to offer in-house screen printing, direct-to-garment printing, embroidery, (and more!) to ensure an exceptional level of quality for all of our clients.
2. FIND THE PERFECT PRODUCT TO REACH YOUR GOAL
Our promotional product specialists and decoration experts will work with you to find the perfect solution to meet (or exceed!) your needs within your budget and time frame. Not sure if you want to use embroidery or screen-printing? We can help you decide! Check out our product database for some great ideas!
3. SUBMIT ORDER
Once we’ve helped you finalize your decision, our ordering process is VERY easy!! We’ll send an email with a link to a “live” online invoice which will contain all the vital details of your order. Simply click the link to view your invoice (or download it as a .pdf file for your records). Upon receipt of the invoice, please read through all of the information closely & confirm that it’s exactly what you’ve envisioned. If everything’s correct, all you need to do is reply to the email and say *APPROVED* (if there’s anything that needs to be modified/corrected, please let us know!). This ‘live’ url link will show updates and/or requested adjustments in real time.
We require approval of all invoices before proceeding with your order. This ensures we are providing you with the best service, and most importantly, the correct final product! For more details check out our Terms & Conditions page and our FAQ page.
After you approve the invoice, we require 80% payment to process the order. You’re welcome to pay with cash, EFT, guaranteed funds (money orders/certified checks) and e-transfers. The remainder (20%) is due upon pick-up, or prior to delivery. Rush orders require payment in full. We are able to offer terms to our contract clients. Please enquire with a sales representative for more details.
5. PROOF APPROVAL
Once your order is processed, we will put together a digital product proof for you to review and approve. We require approval before production. (Please note that single unit orders will not receive a proof unless previously discussed with a staff member.)
This is where the magic happens! After the order has been confirmed, the payment has been received, and the proof has been approved our team will start production! Our goal is to get your order into your hands as quickly as possible, without compromising our high-standards. On average, our turn-around time is approximately 10 business days from payment/approval. Rush services are available if need be. Certain products might require a longer turn-around time due to warehousing, and availability, but we’ll communicate that with you.
Once your order is completed, we will notify you via email (or phone call, if requested). If delivery/shipping was previously arranged, just sit back and relax! If not, the completion email will outline pick up from our production facility (located in Surrey, B.C.) or delivery options. For a personal touch, our custom wrapped “Doc Mobile” #SpotTheDoc proudly delivers within the GVRD and Sea-to-Sky!
Become a patient
Subscribe to our mailing list and enter to WIN a monthly draw prize!